Pooja is the new heroin in "Naan Kadavul"



Director Bala has replaced three heroines so far in his "Naan Kadavul" film. The film shooting is going on in Theni with the latest entry Pooja. Naan Kadavul began with Actress Bhavana who was later replaced by Karthika who has again replaced by Bharathi who is the heroine of the film Ammuvagiya naan again the heroine has been replaced now by Pooja.She says, I do not know about the other actress who were approached for this movie. When I was in Bangalore director Bala called me. I agreed to act in this movie without asking any questions. Now filming is going on. Whatever Bala asks me to do I do that. Other than that I do not ask about the story or character. There is a lot of gossip about Bala. I learnt that all that is not true after working with him.

No comments: